The environment is a key concern for every one of us today and for our children tomorrow. For this reason we, and everyone we work with, are committed to making a contribution to protecting the planet.
We have drawn up an environmental charter, which is implemented in each of our hotels in as far as is possible, imposing a certain number of actions that, while not so restrictive, can make a real difference.
The environmental actions we have identified would be useless if they were not backed up by a responsible attitude on the part of our guests and of all the people we work with. Our staff have incorporated these actions into their daily routines. Here are a few examples of how we have made the environment our concern:
- waste management and recycling
- waste limitation
- use of more environmentally friendly products
- energy and water-saving devices in hotel rooms, low-energy light bulbs, motion sensors for collective lighting, variable flow toilet flush systems etc.
- suggesting guests only change bed and bath linen when necessary
- use of 100% natural products for golf course maintenance
- energy management
- preventive maintenance policy, regular checks, responsible purchasing etc.
Making a green attitude everybody’s business!